Helping kids become leaders and teammates, AYF players will learn to both foster confidence and a sense of self-worth that extend beyond the gridiron and into the school, family and community.
Sportsmanship, teamwork, honesty, responsibility and self-discipline are among the traits needed by youngsters to face the future with positive aspirations and confidence. If we teach them positive lessons, such as playing by the rules, our young athletes will learn to live by the rules.
CENTEX AYF is a grade-based league. There are no weight restrictions.
Note: Parents must provide proof of age and grade status. Players can play up one grade - but they are not permitted to play down a grade.
2017 Fall Tackle- Grade Based Teams
Fall tackle '17 registration now open!
SIGN UP NOW!
Westlake Football Academy is an affiliate of American Youth Football, an international youth football organization established to promote the wholesome development of youth through positive role models
- Open to 4th-6th grade players
- Practice begins mid-August, Games start after Labor Day
- Compete against Lake Travis, Cedar Park, Dripping Springs and more CTAYF associations
- Central Texas AYF is a grade-based league with no weight restrictions
- Featuring The Feeder System
- Organizations bound by HS attendance zone
come get informed!
Set up a meeting to learn more about Westlake Football Academy and how we may accommodate you and your athlete
- First youth program statewide to implement of Riddell's InSite Impact Response System
- Since its introduction of the impact monitoring system numerous football programs around the country have followed suit, including the Texas Longhorns
- Certified athletic trainers on staff at games & practices
- Third party medical decisions aid in taking the pressure off an emotional parent or coach in the heat of competition
- Equipment provided & reconditioned yearly to ensure quality standards
- Professional management structure
- Organization run by two full-time employees
- Teams led by former Texas Longhorn greats & high level athletes
- Modified WHS playbook
- Get acclimated with the Westlake High School system
- College modeled practices
- Efficient planning allows players receive uniform training at a multitude of positions
- Dissect and improve your game at any time
"To be the best you must beat the best."
- American Youth Football is the world's largest youth football organization
- Opportunity to compete in AYF Regional Tournaments & National Championships
- Central Texas AYF features 10 of the areas leading organizations continues to grow!
- Lake Travis Youth Association
- Dripping Springs Youth Sports Association
- Cedar Park Youth Football & Cheer
- Vista Ridge Youth Football & Cheer
- Leander Youth Football & Cheer
- Pflugerville Football Academy
- Reagan Football Academy
- Rouse Youth Football & Cheer
- McNeil Youth Sports Association
- Glenn Youth Football Association
The Feeder System
Each CTAYF organization is bound by its associated high school's attendance zone, encouraging players to compete alongside classmates and potential HS teammates. This serves to provide continuity while also preparing athletes for their scholastic sports future. Having a successful feeder system within the community is vital to a program's long term success. Evidence of this lies within the success of perennial powerhouse programs such as Lake Travis, Southlake Carroll & Katy which are actively involved in their youth associations and consistently head state power rankings.